New to RSS subscriptions? Look below for explanation and instructions.
If you already know what you are doing and just need links to our feeds, look no further:
What are RSS subscriptions?
Every time a new sermon is preached or a new article is posted on this site, a file is created, summarizing the new content. Certain web-based and desktop applications can be configured to seek out those files, and notify their users when the new content becomes available. We offer subscriptions for articles and also for sermons, which take the form of a podcast. Check out this site for additional details on RSS and for links to RSS readers.
Subscribing to the Podcast
The simplest way to subscribe to our podcast is via iTunes. Once set up, iTunes will automatically download new audio sermons as soon as they are available. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download iTunes here: http://www.itunes.com/download/
- Install iTunes and then open the application on your computer.
- Go to: Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast > add the URL feed://www.christchurchbaptist.org/feeds/sermons
- Click the podcast icon in the iTunes sidebar to view the podcast and check for new downloads.
- Double-click any file to play.